1. Home
  2. Concussion Care Training
  3. What courses or programs should I be taking?

What courses or programs should I be taking?

Specific credential programs are available for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, clinical psychologists, neuropsychologists, athletic trainers, physical therapists, physiotherapists, and occupational therapists.

Other professions can take advantage of free or CE courses available on the training platform. If you’re part of a partner organization, you can also find your custom training at ConcussionCareTraining.com. For more specific course recommendations, please email training@impacttest.com

Updated on 06/18/2018

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles