- Make sure you are using either the current version of the immediately previous version of your browser
- If you have a pop-up blocker installed you must turn it off for the duration of the test
- Your browser must accept cookies
- Close all other programs on your computer before taking the test
- You need a broadband Internet connection
- The screen must be 12 inches or larger
ImPACT for iPad
An iPad must have a screen size of 9.7” or larger, and iPadOS 11.0 or higher.
The test can be accessed in two ways:
1. Using a standard web browser, in the same manner as you’ve always accessed an ImPACT test online. Log in to the Customer Center and launch the test from there.
2. Using the iPad app ImPACT Toolkit, and your ImPACT Customer Center login credentials, you can administer tests either online or offline.
Find out more about ImPACT for iPad here.
- Download the free ImPACT Toolkit from the App Store onto your iPad.
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Make sure your iPad:
- Is a 9.7-inch screens or larger iPad (no iPad mini)
- Has iOS 8.0 or newer installed
On iOS (compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch):
- Make sure you have iOS 9.0 or later installed.
- Make sure you have Android 4.0 and up.